Privacy and Legal
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Antisickness Natural Health Directory and thank you for visiting our website!
When you use our website, you’re agreeing to our terms. So please take a few minutes to read over the below mentioned Terms and Conditions before using our website.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY TERM OR PROVISION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE EXIT THIS WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY. PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR INFORMATION PROVIDED THEREBY SHALL INDICATE YOUR CONSENT AND AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
These Terms and Conditions of Service and Use of our (the “Terms and Conditions“) are hereby made effective, and, without waiving or otherwise releasing any right or obligation under any prior terms and conditions of the use of this website and Antisickness Natural Health Directory (reffered herein as “Company” or “Website”), hereby amend and restate any such prior terms and conditions.
SECTION 1- LIMITED LICENSE
You may access and view the content on your computer or other internet compatible device for your personal, non-commercial use only. We grant you a limited, non-assignable, non-transferable, revocable license to use such materials solely to utilize such services. Such license will terminate when you no longer use our services.
SECTION 2- PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY
You aim to accurately represent the information provided to us on or through our website. You acknowledge that you are participating voluntarily in using our website and that you are solely and personally responsible for your choices, actions and results, now and in the future. You accept full responsibility for the consequences of your use, or non-use, of any information provided on or through this website, and you agree to use your own judgment and due diligence before implementing any idea, suggestion or recommendation from our website to your life, family or business.
SECTION 3- REGISTRATION INFORMATION
You may be required to provide information about yourself in order to register for and/or use certain Services (including but not limited to purchase our lifetime membership plan). You agree that any such information shall be accurate. You may also be asked to provide your personal information to complete the process.
By providing your personal information, you agree and understand that the information and material contained in this website implies and constitutes your consent to the terms and conditions mentioned below.
SECTION 4- REGISTRATION AND MEMBERSHIP
By starting your subscription and providing or designating a payment method, you authorize us to charge you on a one time subscription fee at the current rate. We reserve the right to adjust pricing for our subscriptions in any manner and at any time as we may determine in our sole and absolute discretion. Except as otherwise expressly provided for in these Terms and Conditions, any price changes to your subscription will take effect following email notice to you.
>Any membership purchased from our site is non refundable and you will not be eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of the subscription fee paid for the subscription period. We reserve the right to revoke your subscription at any time. Membership is void where prohibited by law.
SECTION 5- PROHIBITED USE
You agree that You will not use, and will not permit any end user to use, the services to: (i) modify, disassemble, decompile, prepare derivative works of, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to gain access to the source code of the services; (ii) knowingly or negligently use the services in a way that abuses, interferes with, or disrupts Antisickness Natural Health Directory’s networks or the services; (iii) engage in activity that is illegal, fraudulent, false, or misleading, (iv) transmit through the services any material that may infringe the intellectual property or other rights of third parties; (v) build or benchmark a competitive service, or copy any features, functions or graphics of the services; or (vi) use the services to communicate any message or material that is harassing, libelous, threatening, obscene, indecent, would violate the intellectual property rights of any party or is otherwise unlawful, that would give rise to civil liability, or that constitutes or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, under any applicable law or regulation; (vii) upload or transmit any software, Content or code that does or is intended to harm, disable, destroy or adversely affect performance of the services in any way or which does or is intended to harm or extract information or data from other hardware, software or networks of Antisickness Natural Health Directory or other users of services; (viii) engage in any activity or use the services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or otherwise interfere with or disrupt the services, or any servers or networks connected to the services or Antisickness Natural Health Directory’s security systems. (ix) use the services in violation of any Antisickness Natural Health Directory policy or in a manner that violates applicable law, including but not limited to anti-spam, export control, privacy, and anti-terrorism laws and regulations and laws requiring the consent of subjects of audio and video recordings, and You agree that You are solely responsible for compliance with all such laws and regulations.
SECTION 6- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
(a) THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ALL SERVICES, PRODUCTS, CONTENT, FUNCTIONS AND MATERIALS CONTAINED OR AVAILABLE ON THE SITE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY REGARDING UPTIME OR UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, OR USEFULNESS, AND ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED. WE ALSO ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, MOBILE DEVICE, OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS FROM THE SITE. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
(b) WE DO NOT: (I) GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY THIRD-PARTY CONTENT ON THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR (II) ADOPT, ENDORSE OR ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE, OR STATEMENT MADE BY ANY STAFF OR ANY PARTY THAT APPEARS ON THE SITE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OR OTHER CONTENT POSTED ON OR AVAILABLE FROM THE SITE.
SECTION 7- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, WILL WE OR ANY OF OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “PROTECTED ENTITIES”) BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM, OR DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO, THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND FUNCTIONS RELATED TO THE SITE, YOUR PROVISION OF INFORMATION VIA THE SITE, LOST BUSINESS OR LOST SALES, EVEN IF SUCH PROTECTED ENTITY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO CERTAIN USERS TO THE EXTENT REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
SECTION 8- TERMINATION
We may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the website or the website’s services at any time. We may restrict, suspend or terminate your access to the website and/or its services if we believe you are in breach of these Terms and Conditions or applicable law, you are a repeat infringer of intellectual property rights, or for any other reason without notice or liability.
SECTION 9- WAIVERS
Our failure to act with respect to a breach of these Terms and Conditions by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to that breach or subsequent similar or other breaches.
SECTION 10- FORCE MAJEURE
Neither party hereto shall be responsible for delays or failures in performance resulting from acts beyond its reasonable control and without its fault or negligence. Such excusable delays or failures may be caused by, among other things, strikes, lock-out, riots, rebellions, accidental explosions, floods, storms, acts of God and similar occurrences.
SECTION 11- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
SECTION 12- MISCELLANEOUS
- No waiver by us of any breach of any provision of this Agreement (including our failure to require strict and literal performance of or compliance with any provision of this Agreement) shall in any way be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach of such provision or of any breach of any other provision of this Agreement.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall create or confer any rights or other benefits in favour of any third parties not a party to this Agreement other than with respect to us.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall create or be deemed to create a partnership, agency, trust arrangement, fiduciary relationship, or joint venture between you and us.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding and agreement between you and us regarding the Service and supersedes any prior agreement, understanding, or arrangement between you and us.
SECTION 13– THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party Sites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or Sites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
SECTION 14- COPYRIGHT
All rights reserved. All materials presented on this website are copyrighted and owned by us, or other third party individuals or entities as designated. Any republication, retransmission, reproduction, downloading, storing or distribution of all or part of any materials found on this site is expressly prohibited.
SECTION 15- MODIFICATIONS
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify any portion of these Terms and Conditions at any time. Changes in these Terms and Conditions will be effective when posted. Your continued use of the website and/or services offered on or through the website after any changes to these Terms and Conditions are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.
You hereby accept the fact that you have read, understood and are willing to abide by the terms and conditions laid down in this agreement. You further agree that the terms and conditions set out under this agreement are fair, reasonable and just given the matters set out under this agreement and you waive any and all rights to have any claims against us on grounds set out above.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WE SHALL HAVE ANY ACCOUNTABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS COMPLETELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Our collection, use, disclosure, and processing of personal information about individuals will vary depending upon the circumstances. This privacy notice is intended to describe our overall privacy and data protection practices. In some cases, different or additional notices about our data collection and processing practices may be provided and apply to our processing of certain personal information.
SECTION 1 – WHY WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information, we collect in various ways, including:
- To provide, operate, and maintain our website.
- To improve, personalize, and expand our website.
- To understand and analyse how you use our website.
- To develop new services, features, and functionality.
- To communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for user service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- To send you emails.
- Find and prevent fraud.
SECTION 2 – OUR COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Generally, we collect your personal information voluntarily. However, if you decline to provide certain personal information that is marked mandatory, you may not be able to access certain Services or we may be unable to fully respond to your inquiry.
Personal information that we collect and the process will vary depending upon the circumstances. We collect personal information directly from individuals, automatically related to the use of the Services, for example, some of the ways we collect information are as follows:
Information we collect directly. We collect information that you provide to us, such as:
- when you provide your contact information and send other personal information to us;
- when you complete or submit a form through Antisickness Natural Health Directory, for example, “Contact Us” or “More Information” forms;
Your Data Controller
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the data alone or in conjunction with any other data in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of your personal data is governed by applicable privacy laws.
We are the data controller with respect to processing your data. This means that we decide how your personal data is processed and for what purposes. We know that you care how data about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly.
You may choose to provide us with your e-mail address for the purpose of allowing us to send free newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials to you. You can stop receiving e-mails by following the unsubscribe instructions in emails that you receive. If you decide not to receive e-mails, we may still send you service-related communications.
If you revoke your consent for the processing of Personal Information, then we may no longer be able to provide you services. In some cases, we may limit or deny your request to revoke consent if the law permits or requires us to do so, or if we are unable to adequately verify your identity.
You may, of course, decline to submit information through our website, in which case we may not be able to provide related services to you.
SECTION 3 – HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
While the purposes for which we may process personal information will vary depending upon the circumstances, in general, we use personal information for the purposes set forth below. Where General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) or other relevant laws apply, we have set forth the legal bases for such processing in parenthesis
- Providing support and services: including, for example, to provide services you request (and send related information), operate Antisickness Natural Health Directory to communicate with you about your access to and use of our services; to respond to your inquiries; to provide troubleshooting, fulfil your requests and provide technical support; and for other user service and support purposes.
- Analysing and improving our business: including better understand how users’ access and use Antisickness Natural Health Directory to evaluate and improve our services and business operations, and to develop new features, offerings, and services; to conduct surveys, and other evaluations, such as member satisfaction surveys; and for other research and analytical purposes.
- Personalizing content and experiences: including to provide or recommend features, content, social connections, and referrals; tailor content we send or display on Antisickness Natural Health Directory to offer customization and personalized help and instructions, and otherwise personalize your experiences.
- Advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes: including to reach you with more relevant ads and to evaluate, measure, and improve the effectiveness of our ad campaigns; to send you newsletters, offers, or other information we think may interest you; to contact you about Antisickness Natural Health Directory or information we think may interest you;
- Defending our legal rights: including to manage and respond to actual and potential legal disputes and claims, and to otherwise establish, defend or protect our rights or interests, including in the context of anticipated or actual litigation with third parties.
- Complying with legal obligations: including to comply with the law, our legal obligations and legal process, such warrants, subpoenas, court orders, and regulatory or law enforcement requests.
SECTION 4 – DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose the personal information that we collect about you as set forth below or as otherwise described at the time of collection or sharing.
- Service providers: We may disclose personal information with third-party service providers who use this information to perform services for us, such as hosting providers, instructors, advisors, consultants, and user service and support providers.
- Third Parties: We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from user lists, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, processing payments, transmitting content, and providing user service. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but may not use it for other purposes.
- Business transfers: We may disclose or transfer personal information as part of any actual or contemplated merger, sale, and transfer of our assets, acquisition, financing, or restructuring of all or part of our business, bankruptcy, or similar event, including related to due diligence conducted before such event where permitted by law.
- Legally required: We may disclose personal information if we are required to do so by law (e.g., to law enforcement, courts, or others, e.g., in response to a subpoena or court order).
- Protect our rights: We may disclose personal information where we believe it necessary to respond to claims asserted against us or, comply with legal process (e.g., warrants), enforce or administer our agreements and terms, for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation, and to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our clients and users or others.
SECTION 5 – TRACKING, AND ANALYTICS
We may use the first-party and third-party cookies, pixel tags, plugins, and other tools to gather device, usage, and browsing information when users visit Antisickness Natural Health Directory for instance, when you visit our website, our server may record your IP address (and associated location information) and other information such as the type of your internet browser, your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or macOS), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, and the pages you view and links you select on the Services, as well as the date and time stamps associated with your activities on Antisickness Natural Health Directory.
We use the information for security purposes, to facilitate navigation, to personalize and improve your experience while using the Services, to improve and measure our advertising campaigns, and to better reach users with relevant advertising both on Antisickness Natural Health Directory and on third party websites. We may also gather statistical information about the use of the Services in order to continually improve their design and functionality, understand how they are used, and assist us with resolving questions regarding them.
SECTION 6 – COOKIES
Essential cookies are essential, as they enable you to move around the Service and use its features. Without these cookies we could not, for example, authenticate your presence as you move through the website.
Functionality cookies allow us to remember choices you make (such as the region you’re in) and tailor the Service to provide enhanced features and content for you. They may also be used to provide services you’ve requested, for example leaving a comment on the Service.
We may use the following types of cookies:
- Security: These cookies allow us to secure access to your account.
- Preference: These cookies are used to store your preferences like language choice and display of search results.
- Analytics: We track traffic patterns so we can identify popular content and potential problems.
- Advertising: We use non-identifiable information about you to show you advertising on our services and third-party sites.
If you have disabled one or more cookies, we may still use information collected from cookies before your disabled preference was set. However, we will stop using the disabled cookie to collect any further information.
SECTION 7 – PIXEL TAGS AND OTHER SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used in connection with some Websites to, among other things, track the actions of users of the websites (including email recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns, and compile statistics about usage of the Websites and response rates. We and our service providers may also use pixel tags in HTML emails to our users, to help us track email response rates, identify when our emails are viewed, track whether our emails are forwarded, and conduct analytics.
SECTION 8 – LOG FILES
Most browsers collect certain information, such as your IP address, device type, screen resolution, operating system version, and internet browser type and version. This information is gathered automatically and stored in log files.
SECTION 9 – THIRD-PARTY ANALYTICS TOOLS
Google Analytics uses performance cookies to track user’s interactions. For example, by using cookies, Google can tell us which pages our users’ view, which are most popular, what time of day our website is visited, whether visitors have been to our website before, what website referred the visitor to our website, and other similar information. All of this information is anonymized.
SECTION 10 – DO-NOT-TRACK SIGNALS
Please note that our website does not recognize or respond to any signal which your browser might transmit through the so-called ‘Do Not Track’ feature your browser might have. If you wish to disable cookies on our website, you should not rely on any ‘Do Not Track’ feature your browser might have.
SECTION 11 – SECURITY
We use technical, administrative, and physical controls in place to help protect Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. Even so, despite our reasonable efforts, no security measure is ever perfect or impenetrable. If the security of your account has been compromised, please immediately notify us contacting us.
SECTION 12 – DO NOT SELL MY DATA
We will only process your Personal Data if we have a lawful basis for doing so. Lawful bases for processing include consent, contractual necessity, and our “legitimate interests” or the legitimate interest of others, as further described below. In some cases, we process Personal Data based on the consent you expressly grant to us at the time we collect such Personal Data. When we process Personal Data based on your consent, it will be expressly indicated to you at the point and time of collection. From time to time, we may also need to process Personal Data to comply with a legal obligation, if it is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or other data subjects, or if it is necessary for a task carried out in the public interest.
SECTION 13 – DATA RETENTION
We will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this privacy notice unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. We may retain personal information for longer where required by our legal and regulatory obligations, professional indemnity obligations, or where we believe it is necessary to establish, defend or protect our legal rights and interests or those of others. With respect to the data and files we handle as a processor, we retain this personal information in accordance with our clients’ instructions.
SECTION 14- GDPR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every European user is entitled to the following:
- Right to access: If you can prove your identity, you have the right to obtain information about the processing of your data. Thus, you have the right to know the purposes of the processing, the categories of data concerned, the categories of recipients to whom the data are transmitted, the criteria used to determine the data retention period, and the rights that you can exercise on your data.
- Right to rectification of your personal data: Inaccurate or incomplete personal data may be corrected.
- Right to erasure (or “right to be forgotten”): You also have the right to obtain the erasure of your personal data under the following assumptions:
- Your personal data are no longer necessary for the intended purposes;
- You withdraw your consent to the processing and there is no other legal ground for processing;
- You have validly exercised your right of opposition;
- Your data has been illegally processed;
- Your data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation. The deletion of data is mainly related to visibility; it is possible that the deleted data are still temporarily stored.
- Right to limitation of processing: In certain cases, you have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, especially in case of dispute as to the accuracy of the data, if the data are necessary for the context of legal proceedings or the time required to verify that you can validly exercise your right to erasure.
- Right to object: You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. We will stop processing your personal data unless it can demonstrate that there are compelling legitimate reasons for the processing which prevail over your right to object.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to obtain any personal data which you have provided us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format. You are then free to transfer this data to a similar service provider.
- Right to withdraw your consent: You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, for example for personalized marketing communication purposes.
SECTION 15- HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Our security measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by a breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
SECTION 16- THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
SECTION 17- CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may amend this Policy at any time. If we make any material change in how we collect, use, disclose or otherwise process personal information, we will prominently post a notice regarding such change on the Services. Where required to do so by law, we may seek your prior consent to any material changes we make to this Policy.
Thanks for visiting Antisickness Natural Health Directory. Please take a moment to read our cookies Policy before continue using our website.
This policy helps to explain the occasions when and why cookies may be sent to visitors to the website (referred to in this policy as “we”, “us” or “our” or “Company”).
“Cookies” are text-only pieces of information that a website transfers to an individual’s hard drive or other website-browsing equipment for record-keeping purposes. cookies allow the website to remember important information that will make your use of the site more convenient.
WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are small pieces of data, stored in text files, that are stored on your computer or other device when websites are loaded in a browser. They are widely used to “remember” you and your preferences, either for a single visit (through a “session cookie”) or for multiple repeat visits (using a “persistent cookie”). They ensure a consistent and efficient experience for visitors, and perform essential functions such as allowing users to register and remain logged in. Cookies may be set by the site that you are visiting (known as “first party cookies”), or by third parties, such as those who serve content or provide advertising or analytics services on the website (“third party cookies”).
Both websites and HTML emails may also contain other tracking technologies such as “web beacons” or “pixels.” These are typically small transparent images that provide us with statistics, for similar purposes as cookies. They are often used in conjunction with cookies, though they are not stored on your computer in the same way. As a result, if you disable cookies, web beacons may still load, but their functionality will be restricted.
Cookies allow Antisickness Natural Health Directory to serve you better and more efficiently, and to personalize your experience on our Site. Web beacons, tags and scripts may be used in the website or in emails to help us to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon. We may analyze or perform analysis based on the use of these technologies and generate reports on an individual and aggregated basis.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. The cookies used on the website include those which are strictly necessary cookies for access and navigation, cookies that track usage (performance cookies), remember your choices (functionality cookies), and cookies that provide you with targeted content or advertising.
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
- to recognize your computer when you visit the website
- to track you as you navigate the website, and to enable the use of any facilities
- to improve the website’s usability
- to analyze the use of the website
- in the administration of the website
- to personalize the website for you, including targeting advertisements which may be of particular interest to you.
TYPES OF COOKIES WE MAY USE IN THIS WEBSITE
Depending on the purpose:
- Technical cookies: these are cookies that enable the user to browse the web page, platform or application and use the different options or service on it, e.g. to control traffic and data communication, to identify the session, to access restricted web site areas, to record elements that go to make up an order, to make a subscription or an application to participate in an event, to use security elements during browsing, to store content to broadcast videos or sound or to share content over the social networks
- Geolocation cookies: these cookies permit us to know form where the user is requesting a service. This cookie is anonymous and is used for example to offer you’re the proper information depending on the country where you are.
- Personalization cookies: these are cookies that enable the user to access the service pursuant to certain general, pre-defined characteristics according to a range of criteria on the user’s terminal, such as e.g., language, browser type used to access the service, regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: are those that enable its owner, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the website to which they are linked. The information gathered through such cookies is used for measuring the activity of the website, platform or application and for profiling navigation of users of the website, platform or application, in order to improve the website based on those analysis.
- Advertising cookies: these are cookies enable us to manage the offer of the advertising space on the web page as efficiently as possible, adapting the ad content to the content of the service requested or the use you make of our web page. These Third-Party cookies are placed by third party advertising platforms or networks in order to, deliver ads and track ad performance, enable advertising networks to deliver ads that may be relevant to you based upon your activities (this is sometimes called “behavioral” “tracking” or “targeted” advertising) on the website. They may subsequently use information about your visit to target you with advertising that you may be interested in, on the Antisickness Natural Health Directory and other websites. For example, these cookies remember which browsers have visited the website. Most types of these cookies track consumers via their Device ID or IP address therefore they may collect personal data.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: these are cookies that enable the efficient as possible management of the advertising space available on the website. These cookies store information on user behavior from continued observation of user browsing habits, thus enabling the developing of a specific profile to show advertising consistent with the behavior in question.
- Functionality cookies: during your visit to the website, cookies are used to remember information you have entered or choices you make (such as your language or your region) on the website application. They also store your preferences when personalizing the website to optimize your use of Antisickness Natural Health Directory. These preferences are remembered, through the use of the persistent cookies, and the next time you visit the website you will not have to set them again.
- Performance cookies: performance cookies are used to generate aggregated, anonymous information about how you and other users use this website and its features. For instance, our performance cookies collect information about which pages on this website you visit most often, if you open or read the communications we send, which advertisements you view or interact with on this website or other websites on which our advertisements appear, and if you receive any error messages. The information collected may be used to improve users’ online experience generally, to collate statistics, or customize your online experience by showing you content we think you will like. Our performance cookies don’t collect information that identifies you personally; however, if you have a registration account with us, the information collected by us using our performance cookies may be associated with your registration account.
Depending on the duration
- Session cookies: these are a type of cookie designed to collect and store information while the user is accessing a website. These cookies are not stored on the user’s computer when the session expires or the browser is closed.
- Persistent cookies: these are a type of cookie in which the data continue to be stored on the user’s computer and can be accessed and processed when the user leaves the website and when he/she returns to it. The user can delete these cookies at any time.
Depending on who manages the cookies
- Own cookies: Are those sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: Are those sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner of the website and from which the service requested by the user is provided but for another entity that processes the data gathered by the cookie. Likewise, in the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website itself but the information collected is managed by a third party, they will also be considered as third-party cookies.
Third parties that may set cookies via our website may also try to find out what your interests are in this way, and this information may also be used to present you with content or advertisements that appear more likely to be of interest to you on other, non-Antisickness Natural Health Directory websites. In this case, the information about your current website visit may be combined with information from previous visits to websites other than ours.
These advertising cookies are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of advertisements.
Even if these advertising cookies are not used, please note that if you ever encounter advertisements on our site; however, these advertisements will not be tailored to your interests. These advertisements can, for instance, be modified according to the content of the website. You can compare this type of content-related Internet advertisements with advertising on television.
HOW COOKIES ARE USED FOR ONLINE ANALYTICS PURPOSES?
We may use web analytics services on our Services, such as, but not limited to those of Google Analytics. These services help us analyze how users use the services, including by noting the third-party site from which you arrive. The information collected by the technology will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers, who use the information to evaluate your use of the Services. We also use Google Analytics for certain purposes related to online marketing, as described in the following section.
Google Analytics uses performance cookies to track customer’s interactions. For example, by using cookies, Google can tell us which pages our users view, which are most popular, what time of day our website is visited, whether visitors have been to our website before, what website referred the visitor to our website, and other similar information. All of this information is anonymized.
DO WE USE ANY NON-COOKIE TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES?
We may also use web beacons (including conversion pixels) or other technologies for similar purposes as above and we may include these on our sites, in marketing e-mail messages or our newsletter, affiliated websites, to determine whether messages have been opened and links clicked on. Web beacons do not place information on your device, but they may work in conjunction with cookies to monitor website activity. The information provided below about cookies also applies to web beacons and similar technologies. Conversion pixels are small codes located on a particular web page which are triggered when someone visits a page resulting in an increase in the conversion count.
BROWSER COOKIE SETTINGS
Some people find the idea of a website storing information on their device a little intrusive, in particular when the information is stored and used by a third party. For example, you may object to being served advertising which is targeted to your interests based on your browsing history. If you would prefer to opt out of cookies, it is possible to control cookies by following the steps below, however you should be aware that you might lose some features and functionality of the website if you do so.
Cookies, including those which have already been set, can be deleted from your hard drive. You can also change the preferences/settings in your web browser to control cookies. Some internet browsers have a ‘Do Not Track or ‘DNT’ setting; this sends a signal to websites asking them not to track your browsing.
We have very limited control over these ‘third party’ cookies, so we suggest that you check the respective privacy policies for these external services to help you understand what data these organizations hold about you, what they do with it and how you can opt-out of the same.
Please check the browser’s cookie settings support pages to confirm the most up-to-date instructions.
- Click the settings icon on the browser toolbar (three stacked lines)
- Select ‘Settings’
- Click ‘Show advanced settings’
- In the “Privacy” section, click the ‘Content settings’ button
- To enable cookies: In the “cookies” section, pick ‘Allow local data to be set’. This will enable both first-party and third-party cookies. To allow only first-party cookies, pick ‘Block third-party cookies and site data’
- To disable cookies: In the “cookies” section, pick ‘Block sites from setting any data’
- Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Chrome. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Chrome, refer to the following page from Google: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Click the menu button (three stacked lines) and choose ‘Preferences’
- Select the Privacy panel
- Set ‘Firefox will:’ to ‘Use custom settings for history’
- To enable cookies: Check ‘Accept cookies from sites’
- To disable cookies: Uncheck ‘Accept cookies from sites’
- Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Firefox. For more information, refer to the following page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
Safari on OSX
- Click on ‘Safari’ at the menu bar and select the ‘Preferences’ option
- Click on ‘Privacy’
- To enable cookies: In the ‘cookies and website data:’ section, click ‘Always Allow’ or ‘Allow from websites I visit’ or ‘Allow from current website only’ depending on your preference
- To disable cookies: In the “cookies and website data:” section, click ‘Always Block’
- Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Safari. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Safari, refer to the following page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214
- From the main menu, select ‘Settings’ (or ‘Preferences’, when using OS X)
- Click ‘Advanced’
- Under “cookies”, select an option for handling cookies
- To enable cookies: Check ‘Accept’ or ‘Accept only from the sites I visit’ depending on your preference
- To disable cookies: Check ‘Never accept cookies’
- Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Opera. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Opera, refer to the following page from Opera Software: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Click on ‘More’ and choose ‘Settings’
- Under “Advanced settings”, select ‘View advanced Settings’
- Under “Privacy and services – cookies”, choose the option you want.
- ‘Block all cookies’ blocks all cookies that websites try to save to your computer. ‘Block only third-party cookies’ blocks third party cookies, which are saved by external web services, such as ads embedded on webpages you have navigated to.
- Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Edge. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Microsoft Edge, refer to the following page from Microsoft: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12454/windows-10-microsoft-edge-privacy-faq
If you disable all cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of all the features of this website. Consult your mobile device documentation for information on how to disable cookies.
The user may at any time revoke consent in relation to this cookies Policy by deleting the cookies stored on the computer through the configuration and settings of your Internet browser, as listed above.
All information contained on Antisickness Natural Health Directory website (referred herein as “Website”), including information relating to medical and health conditions, exercises, products, treatments and nutrition are for educational purposes only. Our website is also not intended to be a substitute for professional training, nutrition, diet, health, wellness, fitness, training tips, eating disorders, related issues or any other form of advice. When in doubt, consult your primary care physician, registered dietician or another certified professional. Do not delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice or discontinue medical treatment because of information made available on this website.
I am not a professional, i.e., a doctor, medical professional, health professional etc. The information available on our Website shouldn’t be seen as professional advice.
You should rely on your own assessment, examination and evaluation as to the accuracy of any information made available within this Website.
We highly recommend that you seek advice from with your physician before trying our Website. Antisickness Natural Health Directory is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
Every information available on this Website is for educational purposes only. Views expressed by this Website is intended for educational purposes only and must never be considered a substitute for advice provided by a qualified medical professionals or health related advice. Antisickness Natural Health Directory shall not be liable for any damages or injuries that you performed exercises or advice on our website. We make no warranties or representations of any kind concerning the accuracy or suitability of the information contained on this channel.
We make no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience, and you accept the risk that results will differ for each individual. Each individual’s health, fitness, and nutrition success depend on his or her conditions, enthusiasm, desire, and inspiration. As with any health-related website or service, your results may vary, and will be based on many variables, including but not limited to, your individual capability, life experience, unique health and genetic profile, starting point, expertise, and level of commitment.
Antisickness Natural Health Directory does not make any representation or warranties with respect to the accuracy, applicability, fitness, or completeness of this website. We are not responsible for your actions and its consequences.
You aim to accurately represent the information provided to us on or through our services. You acknowledge that you are participating voluntarily in using our services and that you are solely and personally responsible for your choices, actions and results, now and in the future. You accept full responsibility for the consequences of your use, or non-use, of any information provided on or through our services, and you agree to use your own judgment and due diligence before implementing any idea, suggestion or recommendation to your life, family or business.